November 21-26, 2016
15 Bateman St, Soho, London W1D 3AQ, UK
more information & updates: #BerlinLab
From the November 21 to 26, 2016, the Pop-Up Lab Berlin will be opening it’s doors in London. During this period you are invited to experience the colourful, creative and cutting-edge Berlin-experience. The interactive laboratory displays and presents specially selected trends from Berlin’s economy, science, culture, music, gastronomy, tourism, design and sport scene. All of this is conveyed through a variety of exciting modules, pitches, pannels, creations and cooperations which interact with eachother and with you!??
Among the highlights in the Pop-Up Lab Berln in London are:
- A meet & greet with the homanoid robot Myon.
- The experience of THE SCIENCE KITCHEN‘s avant-gard Molecular gastronomy.
- A glimpse of authentic Berlin-style music vibes provided by Nagual Sounds & Basslet.
- The ability to sink into the creative 360° shots of Panono and witness EyeEM‘s photography world.
- The interactive exhibit "Start-up meets Grown-up".
Come and join us between the November 21 and 26 at our lab in 15 Bateman Street, Soho, W1D 3AQ.